Since our apps are using Shopify Payment system, we have to follow all of their Policies, therefore please read more here for more details.
For upgrading and downgrading concern(s) during the billing period, please refer to this link here.
- Please keep in mind that you have agreed to our Terms of Service once you approved the Shopify charge. ALL charges made on SocialHead apps CANNOT be cancelled.
- If you're not happy with your purchase in the first 7 days, we will give you 1-time refund (apply to Freemium apps only). After that, we will NOT issue any partial, or full refund under any circumstances, unless there were some errors from Shopify payment system.
- We do NOT issue the refund for apps that offer 7-day trial when you have finished 7-day free trial, unless there are some errors from Shopify payment system.
For Freemium apps: Free version is available as a Trial option. You can keep using it forever without any extra cost. No charging is required. You can decide to upgrade to Paid plan whenever you want.
For apps that offer 7-day trial: Trial days are available for FREE for testing purpose before your actual subscription. You will have to approve charge BEFORE starting your trial, but no cost will be issued if you stop using the app before the trial period (7-day) ends.
We issue refunds if the following criteria apply:
- You have to contact us via our live chat, or our email to describe your problem(s). The scope of works is based on the Support Policy (information above). All processes must follow the Support Policy in order to get the final confirmation from both sides.
- During the progress of supporting, you have to understand all standards and the Abuse rules (see our Support Policy).
- If our support team confirms that they are unable to fix the problem.
- All bugs need to be within the scope of works (please review the Support Policy).
We do NOT issue refunds if the issues are:
- You changed your mind about the purchase, or you chose NOT to use the product anymore AFTER 7 days.
- You find that our products do not suit your needs (please note that our Free version is very explanatory of our available features in Paid versions).
- Your descriptions are considered as “out of scope” (please review the Support Policy)
- You did NOT contact Support Team for help.
- You are unable to show proof, or screenshot of broken/missing part.
- You are unable to show proof, or screenshot related to your bugs.
- You do not want to share your staff account for us to check the issue.
- You repeatedly installed & uninstalled our products, and ask for a refund.
- You repeatedly send the same contents, and negotiate for a refund (full refund or partial refund).
- You express your behaviors in some ways of showing an intention to cause a threat to SocialHead.
- You express your behaviors in some ways of threatening the Support Team.
- You say that you install the wrong product, and want to get a refund. You should check your order carefully BEFORE making the payment.
Updates to the refund policy:
- This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice, and is applicable immediately for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service, and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
- SocialHead reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com