After creating a post, you will want to know its status and performance. Here is our guide to better understand your post:
1. POST'S STATUS
There will be 4 status including Published Posts, Scheduled Posts, Draft Posts and Error Posts. You can filter these posts by the linked social media account. Simply click on the account and posts linked to that account will show up on the right.
a. Published Posts
This section is for posts that are published right away. You can search for a post by its content, setting a start date and an end date, or sorting by Day Published.
- By clicking on the post, you are able to Delete, Duplicate or View Post on social media sites. When you click on Duplicate, a window appears to let you edit the post.
- By clicking on the ... icon, you can choose to Delete the post
b. Scheduled Posts
This section is for posts that are scheduled to publish in the future.
- By clicking on the post, you are able to Delete, Duplicate or Re-schedule
c. Draft Posts
This section is for posts that are saved as draft for future editing.
- By clicking on the post, the options are similar to the options of Scheduled Posts, plus you can choose to Publish Now
d. Error Posts
This section is for posts that are not published with their errors shown in the Errors column. You can check out common errors and how to resolve them here.
2. POST'S PERFORMANCE
- You can only check the performance of published posts. Simply go to Published Posts > Click on the post > You will be able to see post's performance in Post Detail.
- We update the engagement once every hour, so it will take a while for the in-app statistics to catch up
- For Facebook, we count all reactions (Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry) and display them as Likes. Currently, we only count Engagements, so stay tuned for our next update with Reach and Clicks!
- For Twitter, at the moment, we only count Likes and Retweets