To connect your social media accounts to SocialPublish, please follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Accounts
2. Click Add account > Choose the social media account you want
a. For Facebook
- You need to have a Facebook page associated with your account to be able to connect to SocialPublish
- Select the page(s) you want to connect > Enable all permissions > Click OK
- Tick on the page(s) you want to connect > Click Connect Pages > Click Finish
- Your account will be listed in the Social Account list as below
b. For Twitter
- The process is the same to Facebook. To start, click Twitter as the account you want to add, enter your account and password, then your account will be listed in the Social Account list as below.
- We are sorry, but it is not possible to connect multiple Shopify stores to a single SocialPublish account or switch the Shopify store after they are already connected. Every new Shopify store will require to connect a new SocialPublish account.
- To remove the account, simply click Remove on the right hand side. However, please be noted that your data will be deleted.