Once you are done planning your content, you can create them by following these steps:
A. CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCT
- Go to Create Post
- Tick the social media account(s) where you want to publish the post. A preview window for each account will appear.
- Click Select Product > Search product or Browse to choose your desired product
Note: You can only choose one product per post. To choose many products at the same time, please refer to this article about Autopilot feature.
- Once you choose product, our app will automatically include product name in the content. It is up to you to keep or remove this default content.
B. ADD YOUR CONTENT
Once you finish choosing product, the next step is to add content to your post. Since Hashtag and Icon are indispensable on social media sites, you can add them to your post to gain higher reach.
- Please help to refer to this article to know how to use Hashtag.
- Regarding Icons, our app's icons may look slightly different compared to the icons on Facebook or Twitter due to different in-app styles. Do not worry, when you publish the post onto your social pages, they will look the same.
- There is a character limit for each platform (Facebook - 5000 characters, Twitter - 280 characters)
C. ADD MEDIA TO YOUR POST
From here on, you will have three options: Display product as Link/Image or Insert Link or Add Image. You can only choose one of the three.
- Each option gives a different result, so if you choose more than one, your post will be the result of the last option.
Option 1: Display product as Link/Image
- If your product is displayed as Link, it will appear like this:
- If your product is displayed as Image, this will be how it is shown:
Option 2: Add Link
- Insert product link on your store into the content box or the Insert Link box
- When you add link, the result is the same compared to display product as Link in Option 1. There will be a notification that says Link loaded successfully if your link is correct.
Option 3: Add Image
- At the moment, you can choose up to 4 images per post. Our layout and size for images is in accordance to Facebook's guide and Twitter's guide.
- SocialPublish currently supports PNG and JPG image format.
D. PUBLISH/SAVE AS DRAFT/SCHEDULE POST
After you are done creating post, click Publish Now to publish your post, Save Draft to save it as a draft for future editing, Select Time to schedule your post (Refer to this article for more detailed instructions).